Diono Radian 3R
Weight limits -
Suitable from 2.26kg
Rear facing with lap/lap and shoulder belt installation up to 18kg
Rear facing with SuperLATCH (isofix) installation up to 15.8kg
Forward facing with 5-point harness lap/lap and shoulder belt installation up to 29.5kg
Forward facing with 5-point harness and SuperLATCH (isofix) installation up to 18kg
Forward facing booster mode up to 45kg
Height limits -
Rear facing up to 112cm
Forward facing up to 144cm (for both harness and booster mode)
NOTE: For Forward-Facing installations using a LAP BELT ONLY with NO Top Tether anchor point available, you MUST install the Diono Lap Belt Cushion
- Joy of the journey: From birth, keep your little one rear-facing longer to 18kg, traveling safely. As they grow to 45.3kg (10 years approx.) our long-range lifespan protects your child facing forwards. Peace of mind for you, we’ve thought of everything so you don’t have to.
- Lovingly engineered: The radian® 3 r is fabricated using super strong automotive high strength steel, engineered into a dual spine. This unique core manages and dissipates energy and provides an unyielding structure to protect your baby. Our audible click SuperLatch system makes installation easy and quick.
- Three’s not a crowd: For safety that fits 3 across the radian® 3 r packs all our innovative safety features into a sleek and slim design that allows you to fit three across (in most mid-size vehicles). Now the whole family can travel, together.
- Business Class comfort: Inspired by the best European fashions, our radian® 3 r has bright soft fabric covers and a memory foam seat bottom. Lined with energy absorbing foam, comfort and safety go hand in hand.
- Made of Seattle: We are from Seattle, a city where being different is the norm and so is the radian® 3 rX. It folds flat, so you can travel the world and is FAA approved for use on an aircraft. You don’t need to change your plans just because baby is in tow.
No shipping available - in store only.