Diono Rainier 3AXT - Leather
MADE TO ORDER ONLY
Weight limits -
Suitable from 2.26kg
Rear facing with lap/lap and shoulder belt installation up to 22.7kg
Rear facing with SuperLATCH (isofix) installation up to 15.8kg
Forward facing with 5-point harness lap/lap and shoulder belt installation up to 29.5kg
Forward facing with 5-point harness and SuperLATCH (isofix) installation up to 18kg
Forward facing booster mode up to 54kg
Height limits -
Rear facing up to 112cm
Forward facing up to 144cm (for both harness and booster mode)
NOTE: For Forward-Facing installations using a LAP BELT ONLY with NO Top Tether anchor point available, you MUST install the Diono Lap Belt Cushion
- Joy of the journey: From birth keep your little one rear facing longer to 50 lbs, traveling safely. As they grow to 120 lbs (12 years approx.) our long-range lifespan protects your child facing forwards. Peace of mind for you, we have thought of everything so you don’t have to.
- Lovingly engineered: The Rainier 2 aXT is fabricated using super strong automotive high strength steel, engineered into a dual spine. This unique core manages and dissipates energy and provides an unyielding structure to protect your baby. We shield your precious child through deep Super side impact protection with aluminium reinforcement.
- Space saving design: For safety that allows extra room for other passengers, the Rainier 2 aXT packs all our safety features into a sleek design, without compromising luxury travel for your baby.
- Exquisite Luxury: Inspired by the best European fashions, our Rainier 2 aXT has hand selected soft-suiting fabrics in a contemporary tailored cut and a memory foam seat for a touch of luxury. Lined with thick energy absorbing foam, comfort and safety go hand in hand. A coordinating infant support cushion and a cup holder are included.
- Made of Seattle: We are from Seattle, a city where being different is the norm and so is the Rainier 2 aXT. It folds flat, so you can travel the world and is FAA approved for use on an aircraft. You don’t need to change your plans just because baby is in tow.