Mooncup Smarter Sanitary Protection - Size B
Size B: Recommended for those under the age of 30 who have not given birth vaginally.
It is worn internally a lot lower than a tampon but, while tampons and pads absorb menstrual fluid, the Mooncup collects it. This means it doesn’t cause dryness or irritation, and also that it collects far more (three times as much as a tampon!).
Because the Mooncup is reusable, you only need one so it saves you money and helps the environment, too.
The Mooncup is designed to be folded and inserted into the vagina, then removed, rinsed and reinserted up to every 8 hours. A light seal is formed with your vaginal walls, allowing menstrual fluid to pass into the Mooncup without leakage or odour. This seal is released for removal, allowing you to empty the contents, rinse or wipe and reinsert.
Comfortable, convenient and safe: the Mooncup can be used overnight and when travelling, swimming or exercising.
- Reusable unlike throwaway sanitary items
- Easy to rinse clean after use
- 2 different sizes depending on age and your child birth history
- Cheaper - you only need one Mooncup which lasts for years!
- The Mooncup does not leave fibres behind or dry you out
- Suitable for women with sensitive skin or allergies
- Latex-free, no dyes, BPA, toxins, pesticides or bleach